Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed


Title: Fifty Shades Freed
Author: E. L. James
Series: Fifty Shades of Grey (Book 3)
Genre: Erotica




By the time I got to this book I was in love with Christian and Ana and couldn't wait to finish!

Christian and Ana are going to get married (they've known each other how long?).  This time they experience the growing pains of a couple in the public eye.

I was disappointed in this book.  It seemed to fall flat where the others were done so well.  There was a lot of flash backs so that certain things were never covered, the drama seemed to be unexciting and the story telling was lacking.  "And then this happened, and then this happened and then this happened."  Whatever finesse had been around for the first two left during the third book.  I felt like it was a little kid telling the story without any real knowledge how to make it flow.

On top of it all I felt like it was too wrapped up in the end.  Perfect everything.

No comments: